In order to address questions like “What do you believe?” …HERE IS OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
The truth is in God, the One True God of Israel, God of the World and Universe. The Father, The Son (The Word), and the Holy Spirit: and that these three are one. [John 1:1 & John 1:14, 1John 5:7 in the KJV or NKJV, Mark 12:29, John 20:28, John 10:30] also these 3 go together [John 2:19-21, Romans 8:11, Acts 17:30-31] and these 3 [Rev. 1:8, 21:5-7,22:13-16] and these 3 [Gal 4:6, Rom 8:11, John 14:10]
The truth is in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, literal miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, that He is the Word of God (John 1:1), part of the 1 true God (YHWH), and He will have a visible return to earth to take what is His and destroy the wicked. His Spirit is already here, but a 2nd coming in a bodily form (Matt 24:27 & Matt 24:30).
The truth is that Jesus is the only way to Heaven. We believe that the Holy Bible is the Word of God. Jesus says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” [John 14:6]
The truth is in one Lord, one faith, one baptism. [Ephesians 4:5]
The truth is that all people are sinners by nature and by choice. Man is under condemnation because the light came and man loves darkness more than light (evil more than Good); that God regenerates us spiritually (John 3:3-8), by the Holy Spirit. Those of us who repent of our sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and obey His commandments are saved; and that Jesus Christ baptizes the born-again believer with the Holy Spirit, empowering us for service.
The truth is the Holy Spirit dwells in every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide; and we believe in the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the Spirit. [Hebrews 6:4-5]
The truth is there is one Way to be reconciled with Him, which is by His grace, in repentance toward God through faith in the cleansing, sacrificial, fully sufficient blood of Jesus Christ. [Ephesians 1:7]
The truth is in the Holy Spirit, Who is God, our Comforter, Teacher and Helper, Who proceeds from the Father and the Son, and is worshiped and glorified as God together with the Son and the Father.
The truth is that the Holy Bible powerfully addresses every aspect of human living, setting the standards for our behavior and beliefs. [Setting the standards for our Life.]
We eagerly await the return of Jesus Christ in these Last Days, our Light and our Life, when He will judge both the quick and the dead and those in Christ will reign in His everlasting Kingdom forever.
- the Holy Bible is the complete and only divine revelation, inspired by the Holy Spirit. (Young’s literal translation, King James Version, or New King James Version preferably for accuracy). If there is an misunderstanding consult a concordance for the word and definition in original language.
- God is eternally one. He is also eternally the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, the three being distinct but not separate.
- Christ is both the complete God and the perfect man. He was divinely conceived in the womb of a human virgin, lived a genuine human life on earth, and died a vicarious and all-inclusive death on the cross. After three days He resurrected bodily and ascended to the heavens. He is now in glory. He will return to reign over the earth in the millennium and in eternity.
- Man is unable to fulfill the requirements of God’s righteousness, holiness, and glory, and thus is in need of God’s salvation. Because of Christ’s death on the cross, God forgives, justifies, and reconciles those who believe in Jesus Christ and His work. Christ takes the place of our past making us sinless, covering us (our shortcomings) with the atoning Blood as we walk in the light. You must be perfect to be with God when this world is over, no man being perfect, man needs the atonement of the One perfect One. The Christ, Jesus of Nazareth.
- the believers, based on Christ’s redemption, become His children possessing His life and nature. They enjoy a daily communion as the Bodyof Christ in this age and the eternal salvation in the coming age and in eternity.
- the New Jerusalem after the resurrection of the quick and the dead is God’s salvation on the regenerated heaven & Earth. It is the mutual habitation of the redeeming God and His redeemed elect for eternity.
There is so much false teaching and deception by people who call themselves Christians and lead others astray… we encourage you to let the scriptures and the Holy Spirit give you keen discernment when it comes to advice. Read the Bible your self before you get one with a commentary, and before you hear another opinion, or afterward study, never agreeing on a topic until you study it and pray on it to see how God can interpret it. If you can’t figure it out then ask a reliable pastor. God be with you.
Please remember to pray before you read the Holy Word of God in any form, or in any book, for enlightenment, direction, and Truth.